Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Wood
United States
Darien
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I missed this in the rules, but in case of a tie:

The player with the highest combined cost in face up action cards wins.

If still a tie, the player with the highest combined cost of their face-up building cards wins.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
I prefer to let a tie as a tie, but if I have to choose I would say that the player with less turns played (thats the second player if the tie is in the 1st player turn) then money (coins) should be the tie breaker and if still a tie, number of cards in hand, because that (coins and cards) is a hindsight of how well prepared are you for the next turns if the game would have not ended. If still a tie then highest combined shield, not price because for me shield are a more reliable signal of stable cards (good foundation), then building cards over character cards and if still a tie throw a dice and discuss if higher o lower wins.

EDIT On seconds thoughts maybe the first player wins if they played the same number of turns (to compensate the worse start of first player)and second player wins if he played a turn less. This way the player who loses in a tie is the one who ended the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lavarnway
United States
Horseheads
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game last night and it ended with both players tied for points, money, and number of cards in play. The starting player had one extra turn, but this means they also had to pay points at the start of the turn one extra time. I think I would go with the total shields next time if points, money, and cards are even.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.