offthetrailsonacrazytank
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
87654321cba
badge
what's an overtext ?
mbmbmbmbmb
How awesomely original and fun this game looks ! I want it ! And i want to read the rules but the link in the rules available thread doesn't work for me. Can someone help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
metalguisolid wrote:
How awesomely original and fun this game looks ! I want it ! And i want to read the rules but the link in the rules available thread doesn't work for me. Can someone help

That might be an old link from before the new site at http://playtmg.com. On the Jab page, click on the link "rulebook" under the contents section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael, I would suggest going back to your original rules posting thread and updating the link there too. For weeks I figured you guys had just taken them down seeing as your close to release.

I had a read thouigh this morning. seems excellent. can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:
Michael, I would suggest going back to your original rules posting thread and updating the link there too. For weeks I figured you guys had just taken them down seeing as your close to release.

I had a read thouigh this morning. seems excellent. can't wait to play it.

Agreed and done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.