Subject: Rulebook example rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Delta 5.56
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Volkhov example on page 13. It states the final odds are at 1:1. Could someone help me figure this out?

It starts out 9:4 or 2:1 correct? Then a shift left once for the marsh terrain and once left again for all attacking units crossing the river. That drops it to 1:1 right? But then there is a Blitz marker that would shift once to the right for a 3:2 odds??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsh4u2 wrote:
The Volkhov example on page 13. It states the final odds are at 1:1. Could someone help me figure this out?

It starts out 9:4 or 2:1 correct? Then a shift left once for the marsh terrain and once left again for all attacking units crossing the river. That drops it to 1:1 right? But then there is a Blitz marker that would shift once to the right for a 3:2 odds??

Yes, you are correct! I think that when I made the example I forgot the 3:2 table and shifted directly from 2:1 to 1:1... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.