Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Jeffries
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will bring my large custom map (and components) to play Indonesia in the Board Game Room at Origins this week. This is not a variant, just a large map which is much easier to play on. I will be there Thursday through Sunday.

Matt Jeffries

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matthew,

I'm far away from the convention and will obviously never attend to the fair, so it would be really nice if you could make some pictures of the map and the components and tell us a little bit about getting/making them... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Margewich
United States
Clifton
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you post photos? I may not be able to attend, but would love to take a peek at your setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
glenn69 wrote:
Can you post photos? I may not be able to attend, but would love to take a peek at your setup.

To see opening would be nice and your map off-course too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. My wife and I will keep an eye out for you there, this game has always interested me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jeffries
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, I will take some pictures of the game/components at Origins.

This is the game table showing the large map which is custom made (from a picture in the Indonesia file section). I only modified it a bit and had it printed and laminated.

Here one can see the little poker chips with denominations in a "poker to go" case, both from meeplesource.com. Also, I bought wood cubes for produced goods instead of flipping the chits. The wood cubes fit perfectly on the city goods spaces on the map.

Closer views of the map while game is in progress. Look closely and you can see some extra fleets of ships I bought for shipping companies after several mergers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.