Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
(And yes it is possible to play solo, controlling both sides)

As the yellow player, I had my Clerc and Wizard stuck in the orange room (the one with the rotation gear in the middle) becauase as the blue player, I put both characters in the corner and there was no way to get out of it with out of the use of combinations of twisting the ajacent rooms

As the Blue player, I had this strategy were I would move all the characters together because there was a clear space to the other side and I had my Theif lead the way so that he can stand on the passing pit traps, but because I was trying to get the two yellow characters out of the situation. I ruined the blue player's progress

At the end it all came down to Yellow winning the game becasue I had the yellow goblin make it out alive (he dodged a combat), I killed a blue character, and I had the wall-walker made it out alive with the treasure

The way I made combat work while playing solo, I shuffle the other team's combat cards and I draw up a card one at a time and I choose my card. whatever card comes next on top of the deck is the card used by the opponent as if another player was playing. Usually what happens is that when the other character gets wounded and I believe that character playes a lower card, that makes me play a 0 when that happens, both characters get wounded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.