mbmbmbmbmb
As user
Christian Turkiewicz
Germany
Losheim am See
Saarland
flag msg tools
badge
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
posted here and here, the game itself is down to 2,39€, NH Puzzle is available for 0,79€ (Steal!).

I just noticed that the armies New York and Neojungle (in-app purchase) dropped to 0,79€/army, too.

edit: typo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hoover
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Clawf1ng3r wrote:
As user
Christian Turkiewicz
Germany
Losheim am See
Saarland
flag msg tools
badge
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
posted here and here, the game itself is down to 2,39€, NH Puzzle is available for 0,79€ (Steal!).

I just noticed that the armies New York and Neojungle (in-app purchase) dropped to 0,79€/army, too.

edit: typo

I don't get it? If it was already posted twice in the hot deals forum, why was a third post necessary?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
because the sale on the bonus armies was not mentioned before. i just checked that for myself and saw that their price dropped, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reiners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the armies on my iPhone, and then downloads NS Hex on my iPad. I could download the base game for free, but the armies didn't carry over. Does anyone know if you have to buy the armies twice?

Update: actually I decided to guy the expansions again as they were only a buck each, and when I went tbuy them I got a message that said I had already purchased them and could download. So they do carry over, in case anyone had the same issue. It's a bit confusing though as unless you attempt to buy again, you won't get the option to download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
good to know that, john. thanks for the information.

so with these in-app purchases it's the same as with normal apps - you'll be able to load them again for free, but the store will only tell you when you tap "buy".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Senor Misterioso
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
The bonus armies are pretty cool. I really love the neojungle one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dude... neojungle is fu**in' brilliant! i played a few matches vs ai.
even though i may lose with them, playing neojungle is a top-notch puzzle to solve. every time different and extreme versatile. by expanding your motherland w/ modules, you create super-pimped units that knock out every enemy. in one game, my boys all had +2 initiative and +2 melee. i felt like godzilla).
problem is: an experienced player will know how to stop your motherland from growing and leave you with some potted plants. the ai isn't good at considering this. and it underestimates the power of the pimped units i mentioned before.

i will have a LOT of fun with neojungle, that's for sure.
and i'll have to buy the babel 13 expansion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb

re: Neojungle

I actually started a combat with Initiative Phase ... 7! devil

The game gave me an Achievement for having an Initiative Phase 6. I guess there was no achievement for 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm still happy with my purchase, but had 3 major bugs yesterday. i'll send an email to the developers.

- small bomb destroyed the wrong units angry
- couldn't use move tile on a unit standing on roots (upon use, the roots tile gets "highlighted", not the unit; when i move the roots tile, NH crashes yuk)
- when i had 2 medics to choose from, the game destroyed both cry
(- and a side note: i'd like to see when there are roots under a unit. no way to tell by now, and sometimes i just forget where i deployed them.)

this has to be fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neuroshima hex one game that I prefer on the iPad vs box version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
Neuroshima hex one game that I prefer on the iPad vs box version.

The box version has a bigger map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The bookkeeping aka conflict. Nice to have the iPad app do its thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aae Suzuki
United States
PHILADELPHIA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have problems with the audio? On my new ipad, whenever i hear the click sound correspond to tapping the check button, it annoyingly sounds like it is clipped and distorted. not sure if it's my ipad or the program.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, have the first version, don't have that problem, if you are lucky enough to be near an Apple store, take it by, most likely they will just exchange it for another new one and send you on your way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.