Popular Tags: [View All]
Igor Mascarenhas
Brazil
Teixeira de Freitas
Bahia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This variant its for 2 player versus 2 player.

In this I thinking in add 1 more deck and a new board.
Also will change the golem parts to a higher number of requeriments.

In the additional deck will contain more cards to part of golem. and cards to hit the two players who are agains of other team.

Have a idea to add a slot to store 1 card in front of body board to pair of players share cards.
About cards in hand, they will be start with 3 cards and dont know if have limit of 5 cards in hand or not.

Here you can take a look for the first draft of board to this variant. This board is made by 3 A4.
What you think about it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Mascarenhas
Brazil
Teixeira de Freitas
Bahia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why a share slot card?
In the share slot card the pair of players only may put 1 card there. They always have to think what's the best for
they game. And when you put card there thinking in the partner hand you are in the same time sharing the strategy of the team.

Why a new deck?
I'm not sure for while if going to put new 54 cards. But I know that we have about 16 cards to hit opponent, 16 cards to own vantage and 22 cards to parts of golem to not fell so hard get cards in a game for 4 players.

Why carts that hit the opponents?
When I play this game with my brother some days ago we miss the cards that make things difficult to opponent, its a little strange have a game betwen two peoples when you only play thinin in your place.
The public outrage make some difference in this aspect but dont its enought in my point of view. This cards also will give more fun and add time in gameplay.

Why a new board?
I love more board than cards, so I designed this board to make players game only there and in they hands. The game will sound like a card game that have a board to play, but if you not like a board or din't want print out, perhaps i can share only the golem and you make your own setup in table.

How play?

We have team A and team B with 2 players in each team.

The setup is: the board in center, one player of team A and then one player of team b, next one player of team A and finally the last player of team B.

the game start with the first player of team A and he can make the same actions that have in the original rules plus put one card in slot card team or remove one card there and put in own hand or in discard pile.
When the first player of team A have done, its turn of the first player of team B and when he has done its turn of the second player of team A and finally the second player of team B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Mascarenhas
Brazil
Teixeira de Freitas
Bahia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting back in this ideia I just print out a second deck. Will invite some friends to game this weekend and try this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.