Subject: Home Grown Terrain Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron H
United States
Washington
Missouri
flag msg tools
I play Memor 44,Tide of Iron, and Axis and Allies:1942!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use markers from Tide of Iron, but Bomb Crater markers from the air pack can be used. I have made three Terrain Cards to reflect ground interdiction or bombing on terrain (my air rules).

The first is Terrain Card #97 Cleared Hedgerow
Hedgerows were cleared (or at least paths through them) with the Cullen Cutter, this was made of the I beams that made up the beach defenses cut up and welded onto the front of tanks. These cutter cut through the hedgerows as the tank moved through.

The second is Terrain Card #98 Bombed City
This is the same as City Ruins but is the result of area or naval bombardment. It can be the result of ground interdiction (my air rules).

The third is Terrain Card #99 Bomb Crater
This can be set up before the game begins as the result of naval or area bombardment, or the result of ground interdiction or bombing (my air rules) and put out as it happens.

Again, bomb craters from the air pack can be used for all three of these. Before I bought a set of markers from TOI (ebay), I copied my bomb crater markers from the AP. I hope these give you some ideas for different scenarios, or possibly to use with my air rules (available in the files section).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.