Subject: Engage more than one enemy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Balotti
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys!
Before the combat phase, the players could choose to engage enemies in combat before compare their threat.
However, could a player choose to engage volountarily more than a single enemy? A situation like "don't worry my friend, leave all these enemies to me... I will destroy them all while you continue to add will"! :D
The Italian rules aren't clear about this fact... or could I engage just one enemy volountarily, and no more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chilavert 82 IT wrote:
Hello guys!
Before the combat phase, the players could choose to engage enemies in combat before compare their threat.
However, could a player choose to engage volountarily more than a single enemy? A situation like "don't worry my friend, leave all these enemies to me... I will destroy them all while you continue to add will"!
The Italian rules aren't clear about this fact... or could I engage just one enemy volountarily, and no more?

Each player can optionally engage only one enemy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Balotti
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we made a mistake in our last game, ops... :blush:
Well, thank you! :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.