Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lisa smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this because I like all the games it’s based on: Taboo, 25 words or less, charades, Pictionary. I did enjoy it for that reason. That said, it could use a little more play testing.

Some house rules.to try:

1) The charades with the monster toy is fun even though sometimes ridiculous hard. I’d double the time on this one.

2) The Taboo and Pictionary need penalties for passing or saying the excluded (taboo) words. I’d say give the opposing team 1 point for each excluded word uttered and one point for every pass.

3) Test your memory squares are dumb. Party games should not have too many rules.This one already has a fair amount of rules, you don’t need to add special rules for just three spaces. Just make these wild card space.

4) The 15 words or less mini game is really broken by removing the bidding from the original 25 words or less. Way too easy. I would either

a) start the countdown lower (maybe 7 or 8). We only use 1 to 2 words to clue a word in 25 words or less (usualy only one). The 15 words or less let's you use more words and it's no longer fun.

or

b) just do the charades minigame on these squares. Everyone likes the bendy bob part the best; why not add more of it?

I tried #1-#3 and they work well. Need to try #4 to see what variant works best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.