Subject: Sleeving all cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to sleeve all cards for this game, including those square battle ones. So can anyone help me to know which ones are suitable for both kind of cards in the game? Does Mayday sell for this? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Wehneman
United States
Georgetown
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrescan wrote:
I would like to sleeve all cards for this game, including those square battle ones. So can anyone help me to know which ones are suitable for both kind of cards in the game? Does Mayday sell for this? Thanks

The 65 mm Magnum cards (aka the 7 Wonders sleeves) will fit nicely for the square cards, but you will have to manually trim the tops of the sleeves off.

It's funny that you ask this, as I just sleeved my Civ cards, and they are sitting on the table awaiting the unearthing of the paper cutter to get a clean trim.

As to the normal cards, Mini USA will fit well.

- Neil Wehneman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
Near Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This is my brand new OverText :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
I did exactly the same yesterday, really Perfect fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
landaras wrote:
[q="jrescan"]
It's funny that you ask this, as I just sleeved my Civ cards, and they are sitting on the table awaiting the unearthing of the paper cutter to get a clean trim.

As to the normal cards, Mini USA will fit well.

- Neil Wehneman

Ha, it's funny you answer that since I just sleeved my 7 Wonders game and so I have some leftovers for Civ, just need to take out that old trimmer.
Need to buy the mini USA though, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.