Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
I just took 4 extremely excited small people there for a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. It was a charity event, with the money benefiting the Joplin Red Cross and the St. Louis Food bank. They were running multiple tournaments, as we left the Pokemon crowd was showing up, and the Magic & World of Warcraft group was next.

I was so impressed with the staff there. No matter how busy, or how crazy, they were kind & patient with my small people. We will be going back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
They are in Crestwood Mall, and nope, it was all CCGs. It's not a big space, but they did manage to pack 2 rows of tables inside the store and then they took over most of the concourse in front of the store. I was also very impressed with all the kids that were there, of all ages. They were friendly & cheerful. I was expecting more rowdiness. Here's the website:

www.yetigaming.com

There was an anime store around the corner, but we didn't go in. They had a poster out that said they had games too. We saw a few kids dressed up. By that time my kids had started to fade, so I didn't think exploring would be a good idea. It's pretty interesting what they are doing with that mall, there are a lot of art related things going on in it.

They'd gotten a buyer from Troll & Toad to come, some people had stacks of boxes. He sat at a table & looked at cards without a break for the 4 hours we were there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.