Popular Tags: [View All]
Bjørnar Løseth
Norway
Bergen
Hordaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, last night we played this beast for the first time. I have been reading the rules thoroughly for the last few days, and felt ready for the encounter. Things went surprinsingly smooth, but I see that this is a game I won't be playing with more than 3 players. I think we used 3-4 hours.

The game went down well with the others too. Were a tight bunch having played many games, so complex rulesets doesn't scare us. One concept was giving my wife troubles though: ritzy and seedy locations. She couldn't remember the difference at all, and the symbol overview was too far away (myopic and usually don't use her glasses). She actually _demanded_ to add a symbol on the card with a ball point

(Here she 'pips' her dark cards)

And if someone wonders how it went: I got an incredible score of 16 points, our guest 45 points and my wife 61 points!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.