Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! -- Tenative Start June 20
Stuey wrote:
Yekrats wrote:
Hmmm... anyone else interested?
I'll just watch thanks...!!!...although I was thinking about this a few days back...and how much fun it would be to play...(that is of course, before my demise in Melsana's game...!!!)

...so...I'll just watch...

Don't feel intimidated by past games. Every experience is new. I know I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to have you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ptper wrote:
Stuey wrote:
Yekrats wrote:
Hmmm... anyone else interested?
I'll just watch thanks...!!!...although I was thinking about this a few days back...and how much fun it would be to play...(that is of course, before my demise in Melsana's game...!!!)

...so...I'll just watch...

Don't feel intimidated by past games. Every experience is new. I know I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to have you.
Agreed. Just talk to Agnespoodle. He made pretty much the EXACT same mistakes you did in your first game as he did in his first game, yet that didn't stop him. He has continued to learn and grow and become a better player. I would love to see you continue playing and getting better. I know every game of online werewolf I have come back learning something new and important from.

First Game I learned not to get tooooo emotionally involved in the game.
Second Game I learned It is good to take notes besideds just who voted for who and how many post people have made.
Moderating a Game I learned that Villagers that confuse are BAD villagers, they only help the Wolves. I also learned to not trust the lemming/mob instinct. I also learned "VOTE VIDARRR".
Third Game I learned again taht villagers that confuse just help the wolves. I learned that some mob instincts can be good.

Now I just need to play a game where I am a wolf or a special role so I can learn something from that perspective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain Stuey..... I am still a little embarrassed from the very first werewolf game..... shakeshake

I am up for this game Starts on my b-day too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
Microbadge: Too Many Bones: Undertow - Stanza fanMicrobadge: Dune fanMicrobadge: Middara fanMicrobadge: SEA EVIL zealotMicrobadge: Cave Evil fan
This one sounds too good to miss. I'm in!

Aragorn's power seems like it might be too tough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Starkey
United States
Dayton
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if we can get 9 more players... Anyone else for some Werewolfy mayhem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stuey wrote:
Okay, fine...I'm in...I wasn't looking to be coaxed (I'm still extremely embarrassed for being so openly played) but LOTR and Star Wars are two of my all time favourite things...and I know I'd regret sitting this one in particular out...

Just let me know when it starts...

sauron
Don't be embarrassed. I've gotten played worse than you did -- in person. I not only had fewer excuses but I couldn't go AFK at any point!

Glad you're here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yekrats wrote:
I wonder if we can get 9 more players... Anyone else for some Werewolfy mayhem?
I'm sure we'll make it. Some werewolf maniacs still haven't signed up, i'm sure i can sway them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray Sky Knight X

btw, congrats on being princely, you ran the island pretty darn well, i took notes.

aragorn does seem pretty strong, i'm actually trying to get some real life games going with this rules set before we start online, just to see if i can work out potential bugs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bump, if we don't get enough by the deadline, i'll move start date to July 12th. I'd like to avoid that, but if i have to...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sign me up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Henderson
United States
Williamsport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sounds like fun! I'll join!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 8 Spots Remain, only 5 days to sign up!!!-- Tenative Start June 20
This will be my first PBEM Werewolf game, but it sounds pretty fun. Count me in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
Microbadge: I print my own components.Microbadge: AH LCG - The SurvivorMicrobadge: Puzzle fanMicrobadge: Escape Room fanMicrobadge: Meeple Nation Podcast fan - villager
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 6 Spots Remain, only 5 days to sign up!!!-- Tenative Start June 20
I'm scared for the good side. Make me evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 3 Spots Remain, only 5 days to sign up!!!-- Tenative Start June 20
Spielguy wrote:
assuming that comment means you're in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
Microbadge: I print my own components.Microbadge: AH LCG - The SurvivorMicrobadge: Puzzle fanMicrobadge: Escape Room fanMicrobadge: Meeple Nation Podcast fan - villager
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 3 Spots Remain, only 5 days to sign up!!!-- Tenative Start June 20
ptper wrote:
Spielguy wrote:
assuming that comment means you're in
Oh yeah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Pitt
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 3 Spots Remain, only 3 days to sign up!!!-- Tenative Start June 20
This looks really cool. It will also be my first werewolf game. Count me in if you're willing to have me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Bersak
United States
Franklin Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 3 Spots Remain, only 3 days to sign up!!!-- Tenative Start June 20
Sign me up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas J Evans
United States
Unspecified
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Sign Up Now!! 1 Spot Remains, only 3 days to sign up!!! (also accepting alternates)-- Tenative Start June 20
Hi there. I'm a new guy - introduced to this site by michyrec (hi Michelle, hi Brian). I'd like to join if there's still room..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To all players:

Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings Roles have been sent. If you did not receive a role, please message me and I will let you know. Other things I thought might come up: If the Ring-Bearer is lynched, and there are no more Hobbits to randomly receive the Ring, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, or Gimli will randomly receive it. Gollum, Boromir, Bill Ferney, and Grima Wormtongue are not eligible for Ring receiving on random reassignments (just because I figure the One Ring rules favor the Villains anyway, there needs to be a balance).

Any other questions, PM me. Game starts Monday morning!!

Bolo Sandybanks of Fogmorten: Moderator

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Pieters
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf: The Lord of the Rings -- Roles given Sunday, Game starts monday Morning
OK, so I'm a newbie at Werewolf. shake
I have a role; where do we post any 'game chatter'? blush Here?
I want to know where to watch goo, with that big unblinking eye... sauron

Thanks! kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there, this is the person formerly known as Kimapesan and now temporarily (at least until ejected from the game) known as Milo Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern. I expect a lot of us will be looking for hobbit avatars to use in the game, and I suggest people look up avatarity.com to get some very nice LOTR pictures to use. Some are even animated (like my former Gollum avatar).

Pieman, yes, the public forums are where you post your messages. None of the "good" roles are allowed to PM each other. Only the villains get PM privileges in this game (which sure gives the good guys a tougher fight!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |