Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: 18xx [+] [View All]
Ed Angleton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the PBEM clearinghouse seems to be almost exclusively devoted to Rails, I decided to start this thread to arrange games for people (like me) still wishing to use cyberboard and google docs spreadsheets.

Cyberboard can be found at:

http://cyberboard.brainiac.com

A tutorial can be found at:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/177347/cyberboard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Angleton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Need 3 players for 18EU using Cyberboard and Googledocs Spreadsheets. Must know and use Cyberboard.

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Petersen
United States
St. Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
No offense intended, but why use Cyberboard for a game that is supported by Rails?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Jaffe
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the top line post. This is for people who don't want to do Rails. Period. Thanks for the suggestion, but the thread tells all about how Rails fits into the thread...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Clouser
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elangle wrote:
Need 3 players for 18EU using Cyberboard and Googledocs Spreadsheets. Must know and use Cyberboard.

It's been three years since I played an 18xx game. But I would be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Barclay
msg tools
I am open to another game. I live in New Zealand, so I cannot always comply with a 12-hour turn deadline, but often I can, and usually I can make a 24-hour deadline. I am familiar with cyberboard and with 18EU (but not together). I am familiar with google docs and with dropbox. I am happy to play any game title (however I think some titles do not work well for certain numbers of players).

I see over on the 18xx yahoo group that Alan is interested in a game (but not 18C2C sized).

regards, Nicholas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.