Popular Tags: [View All]
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The description says the box comes with 12 dice, is the player having a chance to use them all in one roll?

Thx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Theoretically it is possible, but will never really happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for the reply...

Just curious, usually on average how many dice were rolled once?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The number of dice increases as the game progresses, as you gain dice from the cards you've collected. Some of these extra dice are rolled, while others are aquired as set numbers, but not actually rolled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
The number of dice increases as the game progresses, as you gain dice from the cards you've collected. Some of these extra dice are rolled, while others are aquired as set numbers, but not actually rolled.

They are acquired as set numbers, but they are likely to get rerolled on most turns.

The game can't end until someone has 7 dice. It's not unusual for someone to have 8-10 on their final turn. All 12 is a rarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
Without duplicating or Charlatans, I make 13 the most possible (basic 3, Farmer, General, 123456, Queen). Highest I've seen in real life is 10, although I believe I once saw 11 on BSW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
on my first game ever I didn't claim the king and queen first, but in the final roll off i rolled first and nailed ten 6s. i won by default since nobody else could even roll ten die.
I would say on average at least one player would have 10 die potential. in theory it could be unlimited with charlatans. i clarified this with the game designer and he said they include 12 since the rolling would have to be impossibly horrendous to require more than that to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.