Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike McDrunk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
mbmbmbmbmb
Another Heroscape collection just popped up on Craigslist for $100. I don't collect Heroscape so I'm not sure how hot a deal this is.

>After years of collecting, and some years sitting lonely in storage, I'd like to sell my Heroscape collection. The set includes the first edition Master Set (not the shiny water, though),
The Road to the Forgotten Forest set, and most of the first 5 or 6 waves of expansion sets. The original instructions, dice, terrain, and various tiles are included. All of this is stored in various plastic boxes (the figures were specifically stored in smaller plastic boxes for protection). I prefer to sell the entire set, but I'm happy to answer email inquiries about which figures are included. Cash only, please. I can meet in the Round Rock area. Thanks!

Heroscape on Craigslist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.