Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the revision merely cosmetic, or does it include rule and counter tweaks a fan of this game might appreciate?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winter
United Kingdom
Hawarden
Deeside
flag msg tools
badge
Someone gave me 88gg for a rules translation and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
seems almost identical, except the end of the game has been tweaked to make it end quicker.

Current rulebook is available on the web, as far as I know the components are functionally the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dedindahed wrote:
seems almost identical, except the end of the game has been tweaked to make it end quicker.

Current rulebook is available on the web, as far as I know the components are functionally the same.

Thanks very much! Obviously a fresh new edition of any game is enticing, but obviously it costs money, and I do love the Wham art on the counters and hexes of the German edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in exactly the same boat. I used to own the Games Workshop version but lost / lent that out. Managed to find a german copy at a bring and buy many years ago. Glad to see it was reprinted.

My German version needs some work. It's obviously all in German and the only player handout sheets I have are scrappy black and white photocopies. Time to start getting some new ones done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.