Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
After many years of staring at my Road to Legend/Sea of Blood boxes and wondering how cool it would be to play them, I've decided to do something about it. My own group may not be interested in this game, but somebody out there must be.

I need two (maybe three) more players to round out the party. For those who don't know about it Descent: Journeys in the Dark is a large game by Fantasy Flight that is themed around a standard dungeon crawl. The expansion boxes, Descent: The Road to Legend and Descent: The Sea of Blood take this concept and make a campaign mode out of it, including ways to store the game state between sessions, so that a large story unfolds over the play of multiple sessions.

Yes, it sounds awesome.

So if you'd like to try this out, please contact me. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds awesome, but I need to play a lot of Heroscape to get my money's worth, yet, and if I had the time I'd probably start a D&D campaign. I'd be up for a session, but not a campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
Sounds awesome, but I need to play a lot of Heroscape to get my money's worth, yet, and if I had the time I'd probably start a D&D campaign. I'd be up for a session, but not a campaign.

Glad to hear you are staying with the dark side Michael.

I placed another order for some custom figures - and I ordered an extra Zombie Hulk - if you are interested

(sorry for the thread hijack - now - back to writing that paper...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I am totally interested in the Zombie Hulk. I would say more, but I think I'll send you an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.