Subject: 2 questions: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karen L

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Before reading on, I have only plaid SOLO-

1. Is it possible to discard the scientists or shutttle becuase your turn ended? (aka when your turn ends, what penalty does not reaching your speed do?)

2. I forgot to write the name of the card/trap, but it had me roll dice, then draw and place that number of cards face up on the action deck. What benefit or harm does that do to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Leistiko
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Karen,

Thanks for taking the time to ask questions. Here are my best answers:
ladyberserker wrote:
1. Is it possible to discard the scientists or shuttle becuase your turn ended? (aka when your turn ends, what penalty does not reaching your speed do?)
The only penalty for not drawing your speed in cards is that you haven't drawn as many cards as you wanted to. This generally means that you didn't make as much progress as you wanted to toward The Scientists or The Escape Shuttle.
ladyberserker wrote:
2. I forgot to write the name of the card/trap, but it had me roll dice, then draw and place that number of cards face up on the action deck. What benefit or harm does that do to me?
If the cards are face-up, you can look at them before declaring your speed. This lets you pick the best speed for what's coming up. For example, if there's a Monofilament Wire Trap coming up (a trap that punishes you for having a high speed), you can pick a low speed.

I hope this helps. Have fun rescuing The Scientists!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.