David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The new Dice Town expansion is out, and I thought, "w00t! just before 4th of July weekend!!! I'll hit the FLGS and pick it u....p... crap"

In the states it's published by Asmodee. There's one game from Asmodee that my FLGS stocks: Formula D. Yeah, I could ask them to order it and I'm sure they would get it to me, but I can have it ordered to my door if I wanted it.

Yet, I can't swing a dead cat without hitting something from Fantasy Flight in any store that sells games (besides, maybe wal-mart).

I realize that you can't hold down every game from every publisher, but I have this sense of "this publisher (whatever) is big news, it should be in any store that calls itself a game store".

IMHO, Asmodee could use some better representation in these parts.

What have you seen?

EDIT: What have you seen overrepresented? devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Y
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I can't complain here about under representation. My favorite FLGS seems to carry a pretty good and balanced selection.
Maybe a tad too much Munchkin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Ystari games were more readily available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My local game store doesn't carry any games by Lock n Load Publishing. I think they're really missing out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.