Subject: Event rules clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugo Fernandes
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a small question guys: Events that stick from one turn to another because they haven't been fully completed by the players, still roll black dice untill they finally get removed, correct?

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you go through all the effects of the event cards that are (still) there, including the black dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Fernandes
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Perfect, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Page IV of the rules:

"The event cards in the queue take effect from left to right, beginning with Marauding. There are 2 types of events: * military events are indicated by black dice: the start player takes a black die into his hand for each die represented on the cards."

"The cards remain in play until countered by the players."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan platteau
Belgium
Herent
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
does this also include the + 1 yellow/white event card on the red event cards?
= if the military event is not countered, does an extra card come in to play at the start of the new round (because of the effect of the uncountered card) or is it just the black dice that are rerolled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Pete
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quoting the rules:
"Each turn, two new events enter the game. Reveal the top red Event card from the deck and place it in the event queue, to the right
of those already menacing the city. That card will call for a second card, either white or yellow, indicated by the symbol on the red card. Place the second card at the end of the event queue." (emphasis mine)

So you don't draw more than two event cards per turn (except for the Resistance card from the bonus expansion). I don't think there would be enough event cards to last the game otherwise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan platteau
Belgium
Herent
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for answering my question!

i'm glad to see we played the game correctly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.