Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Blank
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Origins 2011 saw the debut of the Interstellar Concordium, so you now have to find a new place for your plate of cookies, that previously unused spot at the end of the map will now be filled with lots of little yellow counters. The expansion comes with 6 countersheets and a rulebook, as well as several fleet charts, battle boards, and other player aids. Scenarios let you play the ISC during the general war as they expand to thier outer provinces, as well as launch their famous pacification campaign against the rest of the galaxy at the end of the general war.

Federation & Empire ISC War

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tisdel
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
The Man with the Pointy Hat
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Dance! Two copies have been ordered!

So, with regards to the integration into the General War scenario, how is it done? Can they be added in "as the time arises" like the Federation, Romulan, and Gorn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Blank
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out my review, I detail the scenarios there. In short, there are two main scenarios, one for turns 1-9 where the Gorns and Roms try to keep the ISC from building their outer ring of BATS. The main scenario is post general war and details the ISC pacification of the galaxy. There are some notes on a Gorn/Rom/ISC war, and notes on adding the ISC to the one side or the other of the General War, but these are not proper scenarios, just ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be putting in my order for this one this week, along with the reinforcements pack. Can't wait to add this to set. ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.