BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Cargo Runners (ipad) - 37% off until Thursday rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
That's my perp! Futsie, all right - crazy as a coot! He's got to be stopped!
mbmbmbmbmb
The initial price was putting me off giving this a try, but no excuse now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A small review
http://www.trulynet.com/ipad/trouble-brothers-cargo-runners-...

I do think the regular price is too high, sale price seems better. I balk at games with that kind of regular price for known boardgames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff McCord
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey, thanks for checking us out! If you end up getting Cargo Runners please be sure to email us through our website suggesting a time to come play the game through Online Multiplayer — Play the inventors!!

http://www.troublebrothers.com/?page_id=66

Also, the one other comment we've been getting from many people is that they want to see a solo play option — so we are working on coding that right now and will get an update to you as soon as we can! It is complex so it may take some time. In the mean time we will be doing a couple of mini-updates with other improvements to the game!

— Jeff (Trouble Brothers, LLC)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know whether this will be the "same" as the upcoming Universal version? As in, if I buy this one will I be able to use it on my iPhone once it becomes Universal, or would I have to purchase it again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.