United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Are the variant counters from C3i #15 included in the most recent printing of For the People?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
Are the variant counters from C3i #15 included in the most recent printing of For the People?

I am on vacation so not near my library. Are you referring to the replacement Cavalry leaders? If this is your question then the answer is yes. However, the game is currently sold out, so you will have to either P500 the game or find a copy on eBay or in a store. I believe that the Compleat Strategist in NYC has a couple of copies.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
MarkHerman wrote:
HuginnGreiling wrote:

I am on vacation so not near my library. Are you referring to the replacement Cavalry leaders? If this is your question then the answer is yes. However, the game is currently sold out, so you will have to either P500 the game or find a copy on eBay or in a store. I believe that the Compleat Strategist in NYC has a couple of copies.

Mark

I actually have a copy—thanks, though. I bought it for my wife for her birthday. I just wasn't sure whether the C3i #15 counters were included, since I can't find a scan of them. All other C3i For the People counters came after the 2006 reprint, so it's just this 2003 issue I was wondering about.

Enjoy your vacation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.