Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been assured the game will be published in early August. Meaning we are in the final countdown now. I would not want anyone to miss the chance to order the game at it's prepublication discount, so place your order as soon as possible. Otherwise you'll be paying full price.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Breakthrough: Cambrai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's confirmed: copies are being assembled and pre-orders may be picked up at the WBCs. Starting August 8th or so copies will begin to ship. And for those of you who didn't take advantage of the pre-order discount the price will changed to full price - don't be left out!

Michael Rinella

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Leaving for the WBCs tomorrow. Five years of effort. Five years of waiting. Nothing left to do but get a copy and play it.

Michael Rinella
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's official: the game does exist now!

If I get a chance I'll post a sample opening turn - not sure when I can get to doing all the illustrations for it, but eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.