Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Morley
United Kingdom
Hastings
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been offered the chance to buy this game at a really good price (£25) but it has no Scenario or Rules books with it shake, hence the cheap price.
GMT have living rules available but no scenario booklet, can anyone help me out?
I will only agree to buy it if I can get the scenario book from somewhere, otherwise it is pointless buying it.
Yours hopefully

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus the Great
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Making the Scenario Book available online would allow people to print the game themselves, which GMT obviously doesn't want. I might be able to send a scan of mine to you, but you might want to wait for the "Super Deluxe" version on the P500 list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Morley
United Kingdom
Hastings
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is true and a good point, but I guess anyone who was going to make their own game would still have to make the maps and counters.
The deluxe edition looks really good, and probably within my budget, however, when you add shipping to the UK it does increase the cost quite a bit.
I could wait until a UK stockist has it, but they will then sell it probably outside my limited budget.
Never mind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
nemesisuk wrote:
This is true and a good point, but I guess anyone who was going to make their own game would still have to make the maps and counters.
The deluxe edition looks really good, and probably within my budget, however, when you add shipping to the UK it does increase the cost quite a bit.
I could wait until a UK stockist has it, but they will then sell it probably outside my limited budget.
Never mind

Depends is you want to wiat up to 2 yrs for the P500 to mature and print.
Go to the VASSAL mod if no one will share a copy. The VASSAL mod has l the scenarios pieces and most have the units step correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Morley
United Kingdom
Hastings
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
nemesisuk wrote:
Never mind

Depends is you want to wiat up to 2 yrs for the P500 to mature and print.
Go to the VASSAL mod if no one will share a copy. The VASSAL mod has l the scenarios pieces and most have the units step correctly.

Good idea, but one snag is, how will I know what the victory conditions are for each scenario? I suppose I could come up with my own, or play until one side is annihilated...surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
ummm if you know the Vassal mod you can work that our. However I sent you a PM with a simpler answer, I have 2 copies of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.