Bobby T
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I have a HUGE collection of the Wings of War Series. Pretty much almost everything ever made from the WWI and WWII Series.
Considering that many items are now Out-of-print, I have had issues figuring out how to value everything and also how best to sell them.
I'm looking at maybe breaking them up into four different lots for sale: 1) WWI Base Game Lot 2) WWI Miniature Lot 3) WWII Base Game Lot and 4) WWII Miniature Lot. I am not looking to break them up beyond this due to the need of getting thru everything as quickly as possible. Or should I just sell everything as one or two large lots?

I am looking for insight on suggestions on how best to sell them along with suggestions on their values. I am also willing to accept offers for these lots should someone here on BGG be interested in acquiring these. Should I sell these due to this post, I'll put it through the marketplace so BGG gets their cut.

EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW unless otherwise noted.

All games stored with care in a smoke free home.

If you would like pics, email me.

1. WWI Base Game Lot:
- Famous Aces (played, excellent condtion, & 100% complete)
- Watch Your Back (played, excellent condition, & 100 complete)
- Bruning Drachens
- Flight of the Giants
- Immelmann Booster
- Recon Patrol Booster
- Top Fighters Booster
- Hit and Run Booster
- Crossfire Booster

2. WWI Miniature Lot:
- Revised Deluxe Set - Latest/Most recent Edition (played, excellent condition, & 100% complete)
- Balloon Buster Expansion Set A (De Guibert)
- Balloon Buster Expansion Set B (Johnson/Prince)
- Complete Set of ALL 12 Series I Minis (WW07A, WW07B, WW07C, WW07D, WW07E, WW07F, WW07G, WW07H, WW07I, WW07J, WW07K, & WW07L)
- Complete Set of ALL 12 Series II Minis (WW08A, WW08B, WW08C, WW08D, WW08E, WW08F, WW08G, WW08H, WW08I, WW08J, WW08K, & WW08L)
- Complete Set of ALL 12 Series III Minis (WW13A, WW13B, WW13C, WW13D, WW13E, WW13F, WW13G, WW13H, WW13I, WW13J, WW13K, & WW13L)
- Complete Set of ALL 12 Series IV Minis (WW23A, WW23B, WW23C, WW23D, WW23E, WW23F, WW23G, WW23H, WW23I, WW23J, WW23K, & WW23L)

3. WWII Base Game Lot:
- Dawn of War (played, excellent condition, & 100% complete)
- Fire from the Sky
- Flying Legend Booster
- Eagles of the Reich Booster
- Revolution in the Sky Booster
- The Last Biplanes Booster

4. WWII Miniature Lot:
- Deluxe Set
- Complete Set of ALL 12 Series 1 Minis (WW17A, WW17B, WW17C, WW17D, WW17E, WW17F, WW17G, WW17H, WW17I, WW17J, WW17K, & WW17L)
- Complete Set of ALL 12 Series 2 Minis (WW25A, WW25B, WW25C, WW25D, WW25E, WW25F, WW25G, WW25H, WW25I, WW25J, WW25K, & WW25L)

Thank you for your consideration!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Rodrick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wings of War Aerodrome site (http://www.wingsofwar.org/index.php?) has many serious Wings of War players. There might be interest and advice on that page. Best of luck to you. Your lots are way out of my league, price wise but hopefully some new WoW player may find this a great way to start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby T
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
rrodrick wrote:
The Wings of War Aerodrome site (http://www.wingsofwar.org/index.php?) has many serious Wings of War players. There might be interest and advice on that page. Best of luck to you. Your lots are way out of my league, price wise but hopefully some new WoW player may find this a great way to start.

Thanks for the advice! I wasn't even aware of that site but I'll definitely check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you also have the largest WoW community, with 3308 subscribers:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wow_nexus/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby T
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hey guys. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for all the inquiries and interest. As I posted on another site, I wanted to let everyone know that the complete collection sold as of this morning to a single buyer.
FWIW, he simply bought the whole collection for only a few hard to find minis. Everything else he is planning to part out and sell. I know this appeals to a bunch of people that were wanting parts of my collection. He will be selling off parts of the collection sometime after he receives the collection next week so if you'd like me to pass your name and what you're wanting to him, let me know and I'll be happy to do so...I just need an email address and what you're interested in. Thank you again to everyone!
-Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.