Popular Tags: [View All]
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found this page from the guys that have just brought us Ascension

http://www.incineratorstudios.com/games.php?games=mobile_sum...

Colby in a early post (Jan 11) had indicated that the development team had gone quiet so not sure if this is an old page or not!

Edit: Ah! the news section of that site confirms a partnership with Plaid Hat in May 2011 to develop SW. Seems I was late to this......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ries
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew from Plaid Hat boards that this was in the works, but I didn't realize it was Incinerator Studios doing it.

I have been playing Ascension on my iPad all weekend. What a game and port over. If the level of quality for the app is any indication, Summoner Wars should be a smash hit! Cannot wait until Fall!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
magehammer wrote:
I knew from Plaid Hat boards that this was in the works, but I didn't realize it was Incinerator Studios doing it.

I have been playing Ascension on my iPad all weekend. What a game and port over. If the level of quality for the app is any indication, Summoner Wars should be a smash hit! Cannot wait until Fall!

Indeed. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was unexpected but totally awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ries
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Plaid Hat Games podcast, Colby said he met with the Incinerator guys at Origins. He is very excited about what he heard at that meeting. Colby is impressed with Ascension and says that Summoner Wars is going to get the same treatment and respect shown to Ascension's port over.

He also said that he is excited about their passion and plans for porting over more board games for iOS.

As a result, I am also very confident that Summoner Wars for iOS will be an excellent product and look forward to other games Incinerator ends up working on for the iOS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.