Subject: Darkwing Duck Board Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan H.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hi all,

New member here. I found a copy of the Darkwing Duck board game - http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/62689/darkwing-duck - and would like to know how much it might be worth so I can sell it.

The outer box is in fair to good shape, due to fraying at the bottom thanks to however it was opened, and there are two small price stickers on top (though one has been partially torn off). The inner contents are in very good to like new shape, since the di and game pieces bag is still unopened, and the cardboard pieces haven't been popped out yet.

So outer box beat up, inner contents like new.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyoko Steeple
United States
Columbia
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always check it out here: http://www.spielboy.com/#

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Likely no value whatsoever.

I'll take it if you pay me $5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt horn
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
If you know the BGG ID (in this case, 62689), you can provide a direct link by adding ?gameID=id to the url like this:

[url]http://spielboy.com/GeekPrices.php?gameID=62689[url]

In any case, there's no historical pricing info on the 'Geek for this game, though.

hth,
matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan H.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I ended up listing it on Amazon for $110 OBO, we'll see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
NathanHalberd wrote:
I ended up listing it on Amazon for $110 OBO, we'll see what happens.

Wow. If you're taking a guess at such a high value, the site you need to be looking at is DarkwingDuckGeek.com, not BoardGameGeek.com. Old licensed-product-line games like this from Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers, et al hold no value [as a rule; there are precious few exceptions] to board game collectors [and especially not to board game players]. It might have some value to DarkwingDuck / Disney collectors, but that seems pretty unlikely and nobody here would know the value [if any] to such a collector. My valuation above ["I'll take it if you pay me $5"] is a bit snarky, perhaps, but is a fair estimate of its value to a board game collector / player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.