Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Irondale» Forums » News

Subject: July 2011. Copies of Irondale In Stock & Shipping from small box games! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

We currently have copies of Irondale in stock and ready to ship! Supplies are limited, and should we sell out prior to July preorders closing, Irondale will be added back onto the July preorder list so that customers can preorder a copy instead.

You can order your copy of the game here: http://www.smallboxgames.com/

So, if you've been wanting a copy of Irondale, and didn't want to wait, now's your chance!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle Williams
United States
Tonganoxie
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy of the new Irondale on Friday, July 8, 2011. Wow! I really like the improvement to the game's graphics! I also enjoy the new scoring track card and the way the game has been split into a basic and an advanced game.

I took my new Irondale to Kantcon, a convention that was being held at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas, over the weekend. Several gamers were VERY IMPRESSED with the looks of the game and the way the game played. Many of them had never heard of Small Box Games.

Thanks for developing and improving Irondale. Also, thanks for producing such great games!

P.S.: Received my second copy of the new Irondale and my second copy of the great game Omen: A Reign of War today, Monday, July 11, 2011.
Thanks again for developing great games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. Awesome, I had wanted to pick this up a while ago and forgot about it. I love that it is now the best of the base and the expansions combined into a single box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered! (Do you need to add a new version of the game to differentiate between the original version + expansions and this version, which has selected cards from the expansions in it already)

-Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.