Subject: Paper/Cardboard buildings for Godzilla KWW rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Hartig
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I created some paper/cardboard buildings for the game.
In the pdf file you'll find 3 variants of level 3 and level 4 buildings.

This allows for more skyscrapers on the board and the models should be used in addition to the plastic building tiles.

Note: when using thick paper (or cardboard) you don't need the grey "base" plate of the model. Just cut it (and the corresponding gluing tabs) off.

You can find the file here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/68163/papercardboard-b...

Fred
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cinotti
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They look great! Nice job and thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Murphy
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Hello...I fooled around with your buildings in photoshop and whipped up some 1 and 2 story buildings...I'll send'em to you if you want. I found that if I change the pdf files into jpegs, the resolution increases the size of the buildings, which leads me to this question: What size should the finished building be? Exactly one inch by one inch for the roof and base, or slightly smaller? Thanks a lot for doing these patterns, everybody really loves them. We even partially destroyed a few of the buildings to add a little fun.--Murph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Monroe
United States
Newark
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for these.
They look totally awesome in the pictures you took.
Best I can do is regular printer paper - But, they will look better then pieces of plastic any day.
Keep us posted if you make anything else for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.