Subject: 3 Player game with the Traitor? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paul clarke
United Kingdom
Unspecified
sheffield
flag msg tools
Can you play a 3 player game with the traitor and win with the good side. I have played it with my two gobby son's who say it is impossible for the good side to win! is it unbalanced?
please give me your views

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the days of wonder website, there are revised rules for playing the game with 3 players.

If I remember correctly, comments from the designers and developers were that the game was difficult for the knights with a traitor, but not impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is very difficult for the good side to win a game with only 3 players. The official 2.ed. rules tells you to play without Loyality cards until you there 6 Swords on the table. That way all players are forced to play the good side for half the game.

I simply prefer to play without the Traitor if we are only 3 players. It is hard enough to play against the game itself with only 3 knights.

Mik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.