Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Today has been a day filled with good news, paired up with bad news.

For example:

Good news! The server is down and I can't get to my stuff, so I don't have any work to do today!

Bad news... My fiancee's family dog, which she's had since she was 8, had to be put down today

Anyone else having a day like this? Some good news paired with some bad news? Hope I'm not the only one. I just got another bit of good news... waiting for the bad news to follow.

If you're not having a day like this, post up good news. Everyone could use a ray of light during the dark, daily grind!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I drink your milkshake!
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaginaryRoot wrote:

Good news! The server is down and I can't get to my stuff, so I don't have any work to do today!

If the server here were down, I'd have some work to do. As it is, back to playing with Google+.

ImaginaryRoot wrote:

Bad news... My fiancee's family dog, which she's had since she was 8, had to be put down today

Sorry to hear about that. We found out our 10+ year old cat has diabetes. Hopefully he'll start responding to the insulin (and hopefully it's the cheap(er) insulin).

Otherwise, I did finally get in to Google+, so you know.. there's that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Good news: i am awesome (every day)

Bad news: one of my fish died today.

must be a bad day for pets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news:
Wrapping up our fiscal year reveals that my department was AWESOME!
(Goal for the FY, increase individual donations by 8%. Result: 18% increase, for a total of $2.2 million raised!)

Bad news:
The AC is on the fritz in the building, and the temp climbs each day to over 82F by quitting time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news: Got a promotion
Bad news: My Sydney harbour views will be replaced by crime ridden, sun hidden, concrete jungle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.