Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The 55-Day Siege and Relief of Peking, June to August 1900

http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=172

Brought to you by designer John Welch, the solitaire States of SiegeTM game, Keep Up The Fire!, is now available! Set in Peking (modern day Beijing), China, where Foreign Legations are besieged in their Compound by Chinese anti-imperialist forces. The Chinese “Boxers”, with the Imperial Manchu forces of the Qing Army, are angry and determined to expel these foreigners from China.

The game is a race against time as the Chinese forces besieging the Legation Compound are attacking relentlessly while the Relief Column battles its way to the rescue. With limited time and relentless attacks on the Compound, will you manage to Keep Up The Fire?

A set of five standard-based lesson plans are also available (online) for classroom teachers should they wish to use this game as a teaching tool.

Click here for all the details and to order Keep Up the Fire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I really am glad you guys support the educational market with the lesson plans and games that are designed to be a "study". I'm not an educator but I bough Levée en Masse just for the ability to study Napoleonic history on my own.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Alan and John and the rest of the team with another great release at VPG!

Victory Point Games wrote:

A set of five standard-based lesson plans are also available (online) for classroom teachers should they wish to use this game as a teaching tool.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
And I just placed a large order with VPG on Monday... shake

Congrats John! Maybe next pay day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries Bob - that's one of the great things about VPG, games never go out of print :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.