Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Woo
Canada
Thornhill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm just wondering how Leap of Death is bundled.

I've read that some people had it INSIDE their box, and for some it was taped to the side of the box or something.

Is it possible that the Leap of Death is included inside a game that still has shrink on it?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
kenhcwoo wrote:
I'm just wondering how Leap of Death is bundled.

I've read that some people had it INSIDE their box, and for some it was taped to the side of the box or something.

Is it possible that the Leap of Death is included inside a game that still has shrink on it?

Thanks

Mine was taped to the outside. I assume it was given to each retailer and they could decide how to distribute it: hand it out at the register, tape it to the side, open the box and reseal it if need be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
a.k.a. The Shire
badge
Waggle, waggle
mbmbmbmbmb
Not included in my Asmodee multilingual edition (made in Germany).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was never in the box, as far as I know. Chances are slim to none you'd find one like that, especially after all this time. Any that were like that are long gone, I'd expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Leap of Death promo was sent at the same time we shipped the first print of Snow Tails. Outside the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cotterill
United Kingdom
Whitton
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the image from the net (probably BGG), printed it out and stuck it on card. Dunno whether that was strictly legal but I couldn't see another way of getting it. If there's a promo reprint I'll be happen to aquire a legit copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Available in the BGG Store now whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.