David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Come one! Come all!

To the greatest contest on Earth!

Recently I posted a motivational poster on my Facebook:

Also, I made a Hodor motivational poster:

I think both are funny... and somewhat witty... (of course the hippo one only my co-worker and I understand)

Here is the contest:

1a) You need to take a sentence you have heard recently... any sentence... as long as it is one you actually heard...

-OR-

1b) Come up with an original phrase

2) Make it a motivational poster.

3) Post it to this thread...

4) ???

5) Profit!

Have fun!

http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php

The winner will win up to 1 ! That's right... 1 whole

Let the fun begin!

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

For those who can't see it:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit! No pictures of Hodor! I'm trying to avoid everything related to A Song of Ice and Fire on TV and there it is! Damn ChitChat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sim Guy
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Gear up! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Southy
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:

For those who can't see it:

Lots of you folks are referencing a recent Florida murder case. Can you please let a Brit in on what's been going on? I'm intrigued.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

(Image courtesy "oldestmanonmyspace" here on the geek)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rabid wrote:
Lots of you folks are referencing a recent Florida murder case. Can you please let a Brit in on what's been going on? I'm intrigued.
Casey Anthony was accused of murdering her child. Her behavior was bizarre at best; Casey's mother (the victim's grandmother) had been trying for weeks to see the child, while Casey kept giving strange answers like "Oh she's with a babysitter," "Oh, I haven't seen her either, maybe the babysitter took her somewhere," etc.

Finally Casey's daughter's body was found in the woods. Casey was charged with murder. Recently, Casey was found not guilty. People up in an uproar because Casey seemed to be so guilty. That's about all of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Southy
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Rabid wrote:
Casey Anthony was accused of murdering her child. Her behavior was bizarre at best; Casey's mother (the victim's grandmother) had been trying for weeks to see the child, while Casey kept giving strange answers like "Oh she's with a babysitter," "Oh, I haven't seen her either, maybe the babysitter took her somewhere," etc.

Finally Casey's daughter's body was found in the woods. Casey was charged with murder. Recently, Casey was found not guilty. People up in an uproar because Casey seemed to be so guilty. That's about all of it.

Aah, I see. Sad story but thanks for the update!thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rabid wrote:
wmshub wrote:
Rabid wrote:

Aah, I see. Sad story but thanks for the update!thumbsup

Plus, the entire trial was televised and lots of folks watched every minute of it with bated breath. I even read that a woman spent over $3,000 to be in Florida during the entire trial because she was fascinated by the case!!

Well, since the child's remains were found 6 months later after having been exposed to the Florida wilderness and weather, they could not determine the cause of death. The only "clue" was some duct tape over the child's mouth. The prosecution could not prove she was murdered much less by whom and how.

Now, there are some furious groups online and locally wanting some vigilante justice (they want the mother, grandparents, and lawyer dead).

It is just a media fest that has gotten all crazy.

I just observed and read news articles from time to time.....because I have a life!!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.