Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Asher
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a roommate to share my house in Lansing, and would be thrilled to find a gamer to rent to. So here we are. If you're a gamer in Lansing who is looking for a place to live, or know such a person, geek mail me for details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not in the market, but wow, that's a fantastic idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Asher
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't possibly be the first to have thought of it, can I? It seems so obvious, if there's a market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I suspect it's a little niche, and who thinks to look on BGG for housing? Craigslist this is not. I suspect that's why it hasn't been done before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Asher
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naturally; I posted there too. Just seems that if you'd like to find a particular kind of person to (insert verb here) with, you advertise where that kind of person is likely to see it. 'Live' as a verb should be no exception.

The other side of the coin is advertising where people who want to (verb from above) are likely to look. In that case, craigs is a clear winner. Taking both approaches seems best to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.