Laurence Everitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear All,

Announcing "SpringCon 2: The Expansion" in Watford, Hertfordshire on the 17th September 2011 from 1pm to 8pm. FREE to enter and play. Food and drink available in the cafe to help support a school in Burkina Faso. There will be a games vendor onsite.

Details and registration on the website:

http://springcon.the-wellspring.org/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Sullivan
United Kingdom
Tunbridge Wells
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with this, I have added it to the UK Gaming Media Network calender in the hope that it will help raise the visibility of the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laurence,

Good luck with this.

I would love to come along and support this event (and play games against Keith!), but like the first event it clashes with another event.

This time it is the proposed Epsom Games Club games day, which is normally the third Saturday of every month, but this is subject to change (as has this months to accomodate ManorCon among st other things), so I might be able to come along.

Failing that, hope to see you at TringCon in October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Everitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim,

I hope to play Keith this time for you, perhaps?

I have never before looked forward to the cancellation of a gaming event, but it would be good to see you (and your family?) come along...

I do not arrange these events on the second Saturday of the month, as that is TwinCon!

Should see you at TringCon, if not!

Kindest regards,

Laurence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Everitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin,

Thanks for this. Yes, I want to publicise this event more than the previous one, as I can see that it could become bigger and much more fun!

Kindest regards,

Laurence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.