Doom: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Help from anyone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eldon Lima Da Silva
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I buy the game today, a used version and the dice are what appear so much worn that the last user glued homemade pieces of paper in the sides of the dices to substitute the worn erased ones(this for all colors)
But i see in some marine cards image of the dice showing at least 3 sides of it and i dont found the same pattern it in the glued ones.
Can someone please make here the resume of what have in each dice side by color? i really appreciate and thank you the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zimmer
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

ill submit an XL Sheet...sec
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry to here about your dice. Fading was a common complaint about the Doom dice when it was newer.

there has to be a dice template here in the file section, have you gone throught it yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has a PDF file with the dice faces, the ones you can use to create another set of dice.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Doom/DoomDice....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kob
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
2 identical green dice: 2 blank faces with the number 3,2 blank faces with the number 2, 1 face with the number 2 and 1 bullet hole, 1 face with 1 the number 1 and 1 bullet whole.

2 identical blue dice: 2 opposing faces with the number 0 and 3 bullet holes, 2 opposing faces with the number 0 and 2 bullet holes, 1 face with the number 1 and 1 bullet hole, 1 face with the number 1 and 2 bullet holes.

1 red dice
1 face Red X miss, 1 face number 3 and 1 bullet hole, 1 face the number 0 and four bullet holes, and 1 bullet(ammo) symbol, 1 face the number 2 and 2 bullet holes,1 face teh number 1 and 3 bullet holes, 1 face the number 1 and 3 bullet holes and 1 bullet(ammo) symbol.

1 yellow dice
1 face black X miss,1 face the number 1 and 3 bullet holes, 1 face the number 4 and one bullet(ammo) symbol,1 face the number 2 and 2 bullet holes, 1 face the number 3 and 1 bullet hole, 1 face the number 3 and 1 bullet hole and 1 bullet(ammo) symbol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kob
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Gee, that PDF was a lot easier.zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the file section there's also an 'electronic dice app', it's pretty handy for PBF games and would work as a substitute for now...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eldon Lima Da Silva
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thx for the quick answer, i start playing 30min after i post and already have the answer. Played again today, its just me that think invasors are overpowered a LOT? will try the easier difficult next time.
The auto respaw with ready creatures at same turn is just to much to handle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The biggest problem in the base set is probably the grossly-overpowered Dud cards. It's worth sleeving your deck and adding paste-ups of the version that was in the expansion.

There's a PDF of the errata here; the top of the second column has the replacement text. That evens the odds *somewhat*...

Though, really, there's a specific tactic that the marines might attempt to use that almost always results in their loss. Look at the rules for items and monster placement between two-player and four-player, and guess what it might be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eldon Lima Da Silva
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I buyed with also the expansion and used the new cards as i listen is the base deck is very unbalanced, Today played with the expansion monsters and they are even more powerful!, used all marines and think is was easy again to invasors( and we also houseruled the no intant move attack for new spawned monsters to give time for reaction)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm late to the thread, but I put this PDF in the Files section a good while ago.

The differences are purely aesthetic but if you like the contrast of white symbols on the red, green, and blue dice, you have a choice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.