Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have to replace a reduced army by a corps, do I take it from the eliminated/replacement box if corps are available there or from the reserve?

Actually I'm not sure about the difference between these 2 boxes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone in the eliminated pile is dead! Don't take them from there because they won't listen to your orders to charge into no man's land.

The corps comes from the reserve box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The corps would come from the reserve box and the army is placed in the eliminated / replaceable box. If there is no appropriate corps in the reserve box, the army is permanently eliminated (removed from the game).

Corps in the reserve box (armies can never be in the reserve box) are used to replace armies that take a second step loss or they can be SR'd into play. When an event gives you more corps, they go into the reserve box, unless the card says different.

Armies and corps go into the eliminated / replaceable box when reduced in combat and can be rebuilt using replacement points (RP's).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A corps in the RB is alive. One in the dead box is dead. Only living corps can replace eliminated armies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rexbinary
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
In Stereo
badge
I pwnz j00!
mbmbmbmbmb

This game might allow you to pull from the eliminated box. (Just kidding around, it was a very valid question.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Bruhn
United States
Roseburg
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombies of Glory! Or is that Paths of the Zombies? A Zombie strategic warfare game, what a concept!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just for completeness, there are rare times when an army can be permanently eliminated and out of the game completely, not put into the eliminated/replacement box. A prime example is when they are OOS. Another is when they have the dot mark which indicates they are not rebuildable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.