Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope someone can assist - when on the excellent online site, how do i invite another player to play. I have spotted an "invite" button in the tutorial but I can never get it to appear when I go on - i have been invited and have had people join a scenario I have had open.

Also - how can I join a game with someone who has a scenario open.

Thanks for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You highlight a scenario on the list to the left but *don't* click on 'play', then select the player from the list on the right.

If you want to choose a scenario and then wait for anyone to join, highlight a scenario and then *do* click play, and just wait for someone to join in.

Scenarios whose text is in green are ones where others are waiting for someone to join; you click on the scenario and then quick play and you should see a screen similar to when you've chosen a scenario and are waiting for others; the difference is that someone is already there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - will give that a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
You highlight a scenario on the list to the left but *don't* click on 'play', then select the player from the list on the right.

If you want to choose a scenario and then wait for anyone to join, highlight a scenario and then *do* click play, and just wait for someone to join in.

Scenarios whose text is in green are ones where others are waiting for someone to join; you click on the scenario and then quick play and you should see a screen similar to when you've chosen a scenario and are waiting for others; the difference is that someone is already there.

Hey, thank you very much! I know how to invite someone, but I didn't know about the green-waiting-to-play thing. I guess I should have read a bit more.

Anyway, thank you for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Flynn
United States
flag msg tools
Does one need to own the game to be able to play online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MFlynn wrote:
Does one need to own the game to be able to play online?

No. And the rules are all available as PDF from the DoW website under Memoir '44.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.