Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Martin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Yay!

But via Canada Post!

Yikes!

Tracking says that it's been delayed due to the volumes created by their recent strike. Hopefully it will still arrive before the anticipation kills me.

In any case Murray with Muzzies has been great and provided consistent email updates without any prompting from me. So as long as no disgruntled postal employees go...well POSTAL...on my package I'm sure I'll soon be enjoying a board that will survive anything short of artillery fire for years to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So which board did you go with? The Tournament version (26" surface) for around $215 USD delivered or the standard (23" surface) for around $180? Was there much much wait time? It doesn't say how long the wait is on the site. Congratulations and be sure and tell us what you think of it when you get it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Martin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
LOL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AMartin56 wrote:
In any case Murray with Muzzies has been great and provided consistent email updates without any prompting from me. So as long as no disgruntled postal employees go...well POSTAL...on my package I'm sure I'll soon be enjoying a board that will survive anything short of artillery fire for years to come.

Mine too! I sold a bunch of games in order to buy one. I have to credit slaqr for his video reviews of the different boards. Can't wait to play on it!

Thanks to Murray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.