Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Well yeah baby!
Proud Monster deluxe arrived not 45 minutes ago!

Shure looks perty.

I was going to do yet another of my boring "ohh goody look what I got videos... But then I thought. Hey why not let you guys, who are Russian Front /Eastern Theatre, WWII, fans direct the box opening!

At 5pm Central Summer Time on Monday the 11th I will be opening the box for the first time on live on camera.

I'll take you thru the components, maps, charts, details ....hmmm pieces. Yummy.

You can see for yourself if it was worth it, desirable.....
OR if you own it and its in the house you can fraternize with other smart people who own the game and pat your self on the back.

Orrrrrrrrr... you can be a curmudgeon and join in and poo poo the whole thing.

http://www.livestream.com/bigboard

5pm Monday nite see ya then.

The session will then be available on Youtube etc afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Palmer
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today, Kev. Yeah, it is very perdy! :laugh:

Leaving on vacation Monday so won't be able to join you. But was able to copy the rules book so I can take it with me and mark it up.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Arthur
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm I think that's around 8am Tuesday where I am...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Atraxrobustus wrote:
Hmmm I think that's around 8am Tuesday where I am...

Correct indeed.
It will likely be a quick session 10 minutes tops, unless we go crazy and there are lots of questions interaction and all that!

I'm really surprised publishers dont do more of this prior to shipping or when the final physical components are done.

To me it makes the game more real and more tangible. It was a unboxing vid that held my hand on Fighting Formations. IT was a vid review of BoTG that got me to buy it.

So many hrs in the day I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.