Subject: Movement Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the section HOW TO MOVE under NOTES it reads "At end of movement no more than one unit may occupy a single hex."

Is this the end of an individual unit's movement or the end of movement for that player?

We're finding that when there are a lot of units close together, say around Nijmegen, it may be impossible to reinforce or realign forces IF this note applies at the end of an individual unit's movement.

Can't find any errata for this game that pertains so I'm hoping there are a few players out there that might have found a ruling somewhere.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael

Units may freely move through each other during movement. They just can't be in the same hex when the Movement Phase is over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That's what would seem to make the most sense but I'm not familiar with the Attactix games and wanted to be sure we were playing it correctly.
Regards,
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.