Subject: Play chaos cards in any region or only adjacent? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tor Øksendal
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Figures can only be summoned in regions where you already have figures or regions adjacent to these. Is it the same for chaos cards, or can they be played in any region no matter where you have units? The rulebook just mentions a limitation on where to summon figures, so I reckon you can place chaos cards anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, Chaos Cards can be played into any open spot, regardless of your figures' presence on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
moons wrote:
Figures can only be summoned in regions where you already have figures or regions adjacent to these. Is it the same for chaos cards, or can they be played in any region no matter where you have units? The rulebook just mentions a limitation on where to summon figures, so I reckon you can place chaos cards anywhere?

That's why they are called Chaos Cards... cause they havoc chaos all over the land devil

In the middle of a game again?? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Øksendal
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks.

Not in the middle of a game this time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.