Patch
United States
Fall City
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Ello all!

I will be running the new shiny monthly Steve Jackson Games tournament at Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy in Bellevue.

Starting August 6th, you'll be able to join in on the months event, win promo items, and collect points that will be tallied over the months. If you come out on top with the most points at the end of six months, you'll get to pick a full Steve Jackson product to claim as your prize!

This months game will be Munchkin. After the tournament the players will get to pick what next month's game will be.

Everyone who participates will get promo items and points. Those who do well in the tournament will get better promo items and more points. The person who wins the tournament will get the best promo items and the most points.

The tournament will start at 4pm, and we'll be stopping by 6pm at the latest.

Don't get there at 4 on the dot? I will be starting additional matches every 10 minutes as more people show up. If necessary we will have a multi tiered session to determine the day's winner.

You don't need any experience with Steve Jackson products to join in on these tournaments. My self, and many friendly players, will be more than happy to help you learn!

note: The points system is not officially supported by Steve Jackson Games or Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy. It is being offered by my self, to help give back to the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patch
United States
Fall City
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Just a heads up that this is happening this Saturday.

Be sure to be there for all the gaming goodness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lindman
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I missed the intial post, so probably can't make this month, but look forward to the next time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.