Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
84 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

Defenders of the Realm» Forums » General

Subject: Click-to-buy Artscow deck of Official Defenders of the Realm variant cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Life is not a game - games are life.
badge
You learn more about a person in an hour of gaming than you do in a year of conversation.
mbmbmbmbmb
*** If you are looking to get only the Summer League cards - See this thread instead***

*** If you ordered this deck and it arrived with mismatched backs/fronts please do not hesitate to contact Artscow about it and send them the link to the shared deck as reference. There was a printing error in one of the very first print runs and Artscow Customer Service has assured me that anyone that was sent a bad deck and contacts them will get a hand-checked replacement shipped out immediately. So you can all order with confidence!***

Hey Defenders!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for a click-to-buy Artscow deck of Official Defenders of the Realm variant cards. Thanks to the Chapter 3 scenario of the Summer League, this is now possible.

The Artscow deck contains all currently released cards from the Summer League (Chapters 1-3) and the Winds of War variant. Based on the responses in this thread, I have removed the redundant Wolfbane Blade card from Chapter 2 to make room for an all new Group Quest that Richard has provided. Here are the contents of the completed deck:

Here is the link to the shared deck

After adding this to your cart, head on over to the SPECIAL SALE page and scroll down about half way until you find some codes for:
$9.99/each for Photo Multi-purpose cards (Rectangle) with free shipping.

These codes refresh daily, so if there are no codes available when you want to order - try again later.

When you checkout, copy/paste one of these codes into the Coupon Code box, hit apply, and you're ready to go!

Enjoy.

A reminder: I am only providing this Artscow deck on the good faith that you all will continue to support Richard and Eagle Games in the future - most especially if they decide to publish an expansion containing these cards down the line.

The future of the Realm depends on our support - so keep Defending!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent work! Tipped

I for one don't mind the 3 blank cards, if anyone is feeling creative I too would be interested in seeing what someone comes up with, but otherwise I vote for make it available as is. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donato
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also don't mind the 3 blank cards.

Would it be possible to also print the other cards (Necromancer, Silver Dragon, Silver Dragon tokens etc.) with Artscow or can it only do regular sized playing cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eaton-Salners
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about doing away with the second (arguably duplicative) Wolfbane Blade card (#10) and adding the four other companions?

http://bgg.cc/image/973798/defenders-of-the-realm
http://bgg.cc/image/973799/defenders-of-the-realm
http://bgg.cc/image/973800/defenders-of-the-realm
http://bgg.cc/image/973801/defenders-of-the-realm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You learn more about a person in an hour of gaming than you do in a year of conversation.
mbmbmbmbmb
I did think about getting rid of the second Wolfbane Blade card but, as they are not yet part of any Official variant posted here by Richard, I will not be adding those other Companion images to this deck unless he specifically gives me the approval. I could, however, add one of the two posted Group Quests - as they are both 4 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob - I will leave it to you and the other players which you prefer. I can send you a new Group Quest of 4 cards that would work in any game, or I will identify 4 New Companions to you from the Companions & Catacombs set (Not necessarily the 4 you are thinking of) so you all tell me which you prefer.

Thanks for your work on this. And thank you all for your support of this game.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Baughman
United States
Moses Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier."
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rob! I would be fine with 3 blank cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donato
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would prefer the all new Group Quest that can also be used outside of the Summer League.

Keep the Companions as a surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in with any configuration you settle upon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Müller-Lüden­scheid
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skifreak737 wrote:
Count me in with any configuration you settle upon.
+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Just do a second deck with all the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:
There are not nearly enough Official variant cards to fill a second deck... at least not yet. Perhaps after Chapters 4 and 5 of the Summer League are released there will be though. If that's the case, you can be sure I will definitely create another click-to-buy deck with the remaining variant cards. I'll be extremely busy in August, so don't expect anymore Artscow updates until after the Summer League is finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
My vote would be for the new Group Quests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DrCrow wrote:
gschmidl wrote:
There are not nearly enough Official variant cards to fill a second deck... at least not yet. Perhaps after Chapters 4 and 5 of the Summer League are released there will be though.
Yep, that's what I meant. And if there's not enough, I'm sure Richard will be kind enough to CREATE more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Devine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New Group Quest!!!

Or whatever you decide to do! Thanks for your help, Rob!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work!!! This is awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Complete click-to-buy Artscow deck of Official Defenders of the Realm variant cards
Richard has graciously provided us with a new Group Quest to fill the empty slots. The original post has been edited to reflect this and there is now a link to the complete Artscow deck.

Have fun, Defenders! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Complete click-to-buy Artscow deck of Official Defenders of the Realm variant cards
Just ordered. Thanks Rob.

Thank you for not only helping to provide this, but also your clear instructions
on how to order them. Never ordered from Artscow before and you made it really
easy. Thanks too for Richard providing another Group Quest. Nice!

Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donato
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered!

Thanks Rob! If you were a woman I would marry you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered too!

Rob, I can't express how awesome your support, together with that of Richard and Ninjadorg, is for this game! meeple

I'm looking forward to continuing to support the game further myself when the new Hero expansions, and any other official expansions for that matter, reach UK shores!

Great work!

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Devine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered too! Thanks, Rob and Richard!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I Feel the Veil of Darkness Lifting!!!
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
Want something fun to read - Check out My Top 100 the 2019 Edition!
mbmbmbmbmb
2 days ago I ordered bound copies of web release Claustrophobia scenarios and Campaigns.

Tonight I ordered the Defenders Summer League Cards.

To think that 12 months ago I hadn't even heard of LuLu or Artscow.

Damn you creative Geeks!...in a good way...thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Neil I feel the same way...Ordered my set as well. Thanks Rob!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
badge
1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
I blame Yugblad (Mark Chaplin) for designing his Aliens game. That send me tumbling down the rocky Artscow road...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neil Thomson wrote:
2 days ago I ordered bound copies of web release Claustrophobia scenarios and Campaigns.
Where can I find these?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   |