Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if anyone has any info about the preorders from Origins shipping out. I heard they had some of these that would ship shortly after origins.

Also wondering about the timeframe on the pre-painted minis.

Thanx!
Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

While I have no idea on the shipping information, I will ask someone at Eagle to get you an answer,

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

While I have no idea on the shipping information, I will ask someone at Eagle to get you an answer,

Thanks for your interest.

Richard

Thanx! And thanx for such a great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred CS
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
Hi Justin,

This is a cut and paste of the answer to a similar question in the Hero Expansion #1 forum. In short, the expansions are getting packaged as we speak (well, they were earlier today), and they will be shipping out within the next few days.

Hi everyone. Sorry for the e-mail notice that gets generated before the package(s) actually ship. You are correct (I think it was Dr. Crow that said it), that when a label is created, a notification goes out, so when the warehouse is doing large batches there can (and in this case is) a lag from when the label is printed and when the packages are shipped. In this case, we started processing the orders before the container arrived (by a few days) because all the information had to be recaptured (I think by regulation pre-orders cannot stay in the system more than 14 or 30 days). So that card processing takes some time (it is not automated). That coupled with the arrival of multiple containers within a few days of each other, and now some rather nasty (hot) weather in KY where the warehouse is, has all contributed to the shipping taking longer than we desired. So my apologies for the delay in getting these out. All the pre-orders for the hero packs will be filled in the entirety, and we are getting those out as fast as we can.

Once again, sorry for the delay...we are working to get your reinforcements to you as fast as possible to help defend the Realm!

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx Keith! Can I just drive down from Louisville and pick up my pre-order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred CS
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
I asked the warehouse, and they asked that we not do that. The have a system in place and I try not to tell other people (who work harder than I do :-)) how to do their job.

Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Guillette
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Any news on the upgrades that were bought at origins? Have they shipped?

Its been two months, and I haven't heard anything. Did they miss my order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dennis,

I believe everything has shipped, so please send an e-mail to this account or the customer service e-mail on the eaglegames.net website and we will get your items out to you.

Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Guillette
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Just got a tracking number today!

Thanks for the info so I could follow up!

When I sent a second email to customer service, I got a response in like an hour, so i think the first email may have been eaten by the internet. So I am very happy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.