Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the first edition and have wooden counters, now I have the expansion I have a mixture of cardboard and wooden money counters. To resolve this issue I am going to make some 1.25" wooden counters for the 6 value money.

The wooden money in my humble opinion is better than the carboard money but is a bit bland to look at so I am going to scan in my 6 value money to make some stickers to go on my 1.25" custom counters.

To complete my custom money I would love some help from someone kind enough to upload a scan of the 1 & 3 value carboard coins (front & back)that comes in the second edition, so that I can print them off and stick them to my 1st edition wooden counters to complete my set.

If anyone has a scan of these I would be gratefull for them to upload the file or send me a private message on how I could obtain a scan of these. I could then finnish them off and upload a photo of my custom money.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance anyone could provide me with,

Mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help, because I'm in the same boat as you - wanting to mock up some "6" value wooden coins to go with the wooden coins I already have from the base game.

What with this (admittedly minor) issue and the differently coloured backs, I'm thinking that 7 Wonders is the poster child for how *not* to do expansions/multiple editions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink...
mb
I gave up and just started using mini poker chips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wedgeex wrote:
I gave up and just started using mini poker chips.

Poker chips? I just use my collection of antique denarii that I excavated from Pompeii.

(Though, now that I think of it, the plastic money from my ol' Conquest of the Empire could be a cool substitute albeit there are only two denominations. And they're better because they're smaller than the newer release's denarii.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Dawson
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here, move along
badge
Need to put something witty here
mbmbmbmbmb
RDewsbery wrote:

What with this (admittedly minor) issue and the differently coloured backs, I'm thinking that 7 Wonders is the poster child for how *not* to do expansions/multiple editions.

It's these aspects that are putting me off getting this expansion, or indeed any that follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Peterson
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the main difference between the 1st edition and 2nd edition the wooden money (for 1st) vs ______?_____ (for 2nd)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.